Vendor coordination helps to provide the needed communication and information to keep track of vendor submittals and issues.
The ABS Vendor Coordination team is a single point of contact for vendors and clients concerning ABS certification on all vendor-issues:
- Certification requirements
- Status of submittals and comments
Involvement of VENDOR COORDINATION during the project
- Annotate equipment list
- Suggest text for purchase orders
(requirements, point of contact)
- Provide advice to clients and vendors
- Provide status updates (via bulletin board)
- Prioritize reviews based on delivery dates
- Maintain open dialog with survey
- Early detection of possible problem areas
- Chase non-responsive vendors
- Focus on clearing outstanding comments
- Tie up all loose ends
Vendor-coordination uses a web-based bulletin board for exchange of information. Every client has its own conference, gated by user IDs and passwords.
Use of the web board gives clients and/or major vendors the chance to review ABS information online (status and comments) in an electronic form and post messages and/or questions.
ABS Vendor Coordination