Voyage Management tracks voyage-related events including ballast activity, fuel consumption and cargo operations, efficiently replicating the data between ship and shore. Highly-customizable, you can define the events to be recorded and the level of detail captured for each reporting period.
Vessel operators are able to efficiently generate numerous reports such as Daily Position, Sea Passage Logs and Port Events.
- Generates daily position reports and cargo performance logs
- Built-in tracking alerts crew to missing report data
- Builds a voyage history across the fleet to allow for analysis and trending
- Saves Time by monitoring daily progress including estimated arrival times
- Reduces Risk by maintaining ballast operation and ISPS required data
- Saves Money by calculating lay time through the tracking of port events
- Improves Efficiency by designing optimal voyage bunkering strategies