The Hull Maintenance module is a sophisticated management system that provides visual representation of the actual condition of your asset’s structure throughout its service life. This tool focuses on developing a compartment model giving you a simple visual method for highlighting specific sections for a more detailed review linked with CAD to present in 2-D. In addition, it provides a way to store a life history of gauging information so you can more easily analyze past structural degradation and anticipate future degradation.
- Generates steel weight, cost data and bill of materials for isolated repairs or different repair scenarios
- Holds a life history of gauging information to facilitate analysis of past structural and anticipated future degradation
- Compares actual condition data against "as-approved" or "rules" scantlings for gauging evaluation as per prescribed renewal criteria
- Saves Time by reducing preparation for structural inspections
- Reduces Risks by maintaining the complete lifecycle structural history in one database
- Saves Money by performing accurate calculations for coatings and repairs
- Improves Efficiency by providing standardization across a fleet