Through the completion of daily work tasks performed by crew or outside contractors, the Maintenance Manager module generates a comprehensive, planned machinery and vessel compartment maintenance history, whether for routine planned maintenance or those associated with special projects and events. Financial reporting tools provide budgeting and cost analysis for any user-defined time period.
The Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) features within the Maintenance Manager module categorize system failures and record time to repair. Built-in analysis tools give you critical information for making maintenance management decisions that can reduce unplanned downtime by generating optimal maintenance plans that can prevent failures before they occur.
- Asset maintenance plan details all work to be performed
- Generates comprehensive maintenance history for equipment and spaces
- Integrates with NS5 Materials, Personneland HSQE modules
- Saves Time by organizing maintenance and repair tasks
- Reduces Risks by providing visibility of overdue work and equipment failures
- Saves Money by planning maintenance and coordinating parts availability
- Improves Efficiency by cross referencing parts throughout a fleet