Replication Manager provides the capability to transfer data to and from your organization’s operational sites, including offices, boats, warehouses, suppliers, crewing agents and shipyards.
Transmitted via cellular phones, land lines or satellite, data can be automatically loaded into each site’s database and displayed at each user’s workstation as applicable. The next time one of the affected boats logs into the NS program, the relevant data transactions will be automatically updated on that computer, giving your crew the necessary information to plan on-going maintenance and survey programs.
With the built-in POP, SMTP, MAPI and Extended MAPI protocols, transactions are transferred via data files in a compressed format to any POP, SMTP, MAPI or Extended MAPI compliant mail system.
- Reliable data synchronization between ship and shore
- Flexible scheduling and configuration options
- Automatically re-sends missing data files
- Saves Time by transferring only new data from ship to shore and vice versa
- Reduces Risks by securing sequencing and logging of data files
- Saves Money by compressing data 1/10 to reduce communication costs
- Improves Efficiency by automatically loading data into each site’s database